Mindwalk Studios - "Uncharted 4: A Thief's End" - March 2014 - March 2016
Texture Artist / Environment Artist
- Modeled, Sculpted, and Textured assets to be integrated in engine using next gen texturing techniques.
- Developed Training for new workflows, software, and next gen PBR techniques via video tutorials and an internal wiki.
- Gathered Reference and Interpreted Client Briefs to ensure that quality and expectations were met.
- Created an Internal Substance Material Library using client tools for use throughout the project.
Mindwalk Studios - “The Last of Us: Left Behind DLC” - November 2013 - February 2014
Texture Artist/ 3D Modeler
- Modeled and Textured assets to be integrated in engine.
- Remotely Set Dressed content for a selection of levels.
- Developed Training For Multiple Programs to achieve more efficient workflows throughout production.
Mindwalk Studios - “Need For Speed: Rivals” - June - November 2013
- Created and integrated LOD and shadow meshes using the Frostbite Engine.
Guest Speaker At Mars Era Institute Of Digital Arts For Mindwalk’s Lecture Series
“PBR, Substance, & the Next Gen” - 2015
“Marmoset, Rendering, and the Importance of Portfolios” - 2015
Substance Designer (3.0 - Current)
Autodesk Maya (2011 - Current)
ZBrush (4R2 – Current)
Unreal Engine 4
Marmoset Toolbag (1.0 - Current)
High and Low Poly Modeling
Traditional Texture Painting
Real Time Lighting
Bachelor of Fine Arts, Interactive Design and Game Development
Savannah College of Art and Design, 2009-2013